Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a connected with some of this reasons you should have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to look into.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you’ll find that in spite of how to patent your idea good a perception you may believe it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject an understanding that they agree would be profitable. Here are a couple common purposes why even marketable inventions ideas are rejected.
1. This company may presently have a complete collection of providers not seeking add very much more.
2. The product is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting corporation first to find out their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that source.
5. You did not have proper contact about your submission move. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother for Inventhelp Store you to trace you on paper.)
6. Include too many similar products and that information mill flooded adequately.
7. Your idea draws a very small niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Your sales sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort because of.
10. Your products has have been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to see if they are around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better what is already on market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and do not need a clue who competitors is in the industry.
12. You sent a procedure that is precisely like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing compared to what will be coming out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones creating.)
15. These have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down based on that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and possess a significant number of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, yet if they perform quick look on your patent they noticed that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly following due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, but it was poorly written and doesn’t cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, meaning that they should be expecting very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and does not publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they don’t really look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided their very own line for the year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review together item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. To ensure that do n’t want to take the risk of being the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are just a few belonging to the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take the time to research the offers completely and understand your market, your put into that market and plenty of research part to make yourself as marketable as is feasible.